A sleepless night becomes bitter oblivion From the still burning ashes of false heart's lies, Bleeding hearts shed no tears
Gails so retarded! like how a cca jacket can ve a pingpongball for a zip HAHAHA. anw we didn't win stnicks and we 've a REAAAAALLLY GOOD draw... theres raffles and sports school in our group :& time to get our plans in action- walkover! evil laughs.. "lets hope their bus breaks down after driving one metre and they ve to walk to the school" hahaha. but we swear its all lighthearted jokes -to (if ever)any randomraffles bloghopper. anw, go cdiv too, mostdefinitely topfour:D
[edit. frowns. sry we lost to raffles awwwzxz. it's alright.. wishful thinkers.. we'll need a miracle story next mon/wed. I had the craziest bus ride with suhuan today HAHAOMG she made me retardedhigh! I've never laughed so hard (and so randomly-.-) I strongly think I still belong to the sane boundary[: gnight all.